30 April, 2011

Pick a Story. Any Story.

I've been thinking for a while that I would write about a few of my past experiences. Now, nothing world-changing has ever happened to me just to be clear. But, there are a few instances I've lived to tell what hopefully is an interesting tale. Since I can't decide and I would like a little feedback, I'll let the one or two readers decide which I'll tell first. Here are the options:



  • 180+ mph Kansas Corvette Race 
          (Good)

  • Hit (it) and Run: One Geriatric's Dream and One Twenty-Something's Life Lesson 
         (Super Good)

  • Schmara Schmavaness: Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman...Now She's a Woman. 
         (Aces 10)

The voting is simple. To pick which story you'd like most to read, check the corresponding box (listed in parentheses after the story's title) below.